Blogger Tricks
Blogger TemplatesMy Blogger TricksAll Blogger Tricks
Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Hip Hop Lanka Exclusive

Hip Hop Lanka Exclusive Interview with FLIPPER Da Hurricane


Q:-What made you decide to leave the shores of Sri Lanka ? 


A:- I had to leave the county because of my personal commitments

Q:-What is your take on the current state of Hip-Hop in SL ? 

A:-My point of view I'm in the top rank but I'm not the one who decide it , my fans 














Flipper ft smokani Aj Legaz slacker production 2009







Q:-What made you and keeps you focused on Hip-Hop ?

A:-Hip Hop is a life style and the vision is so vide and bigger so it's helps to pass your message to the world

Q:-Would you be in a position to perhaps reveal, what kind of album or songs you are working on for Twenty-Fourteen ?

A:-I'm still working on my (mix tape) . in 2014 several tracks are lined up to be finalised . I'm more concerning about southern (dirty south) style music


 "Crown back " Flipper da hurricane 2011 






Q:-During your recording sessions with Smokani, did you find him easy and comfortable to work with ? Were you guys compatible and (excuse the pun) on the same "wavelength" ?

A:-Yes me and smokhani collaborate one of the successful project in 2009 . It came out so DOPE . Even before we worked together some projects . It's easy to get alone

Q:-Have you considered returning to SL and/or recording in SL again ?

A:-Yes I love to do recording session in SL. Yes I will come down there for my Holliday's . And "their is no place like home"

Q:- Who would you say is THE most influential Hip-Hop artist currently as well as the most influential Hip-Hop artist a decade ago ?

A:- It's few of em ... Eminem , the game , Ti , master P , Pimp C , chamillionaire

 flipper ft AJ Legaz 2013




Q:-In your expert opinion, what would you consider the most important factor in Hip-Hop lyrics ? Beat ? Flow ?

A:-I consider the Lyrics , flow , beat but for a successful Hip Hop track these all should be important

Q:-Nas openly claims that "Hip-Hop is dead", would you agree with his claim, and  if so, why?

A:-Not agree ( Hip Hop ain't dead it's never die )

Q:-And finally, what would be your advise to upcoming Hip-Hop artists and guys with potential who are aspiring to become established as genuine rappers ?

A:-Don't copy . Build up your own genuine creations . Practice , do wot you good at . Till you die you learn

-THANK YOU FLIPPER-

No comments:

Post a Comment